We teach people within local communities about ecological values, enabling them to interact with the environment so that ecosystems are protected and it offers the possibility that our people are involved in their own development, giving them simple and basic education to help them in the management of agriculture and animal care.
We establish a direct link between people who want a closer experience of life in the middle of our forest and thus assess the importance of caring for our environment.
We are committed to social change and the urgent awareness to educate the population of Loreto, which is turning a deaf ear to the global call to care for our resources and heritage of all.
To promote the care of the Biodiversity of our Peruvian Amazon, educating the public through awareness, instilling cultural values of respect for our environment and special care with our habits of life that often degrade our ecosystems.
Being an institution managing a cultural movement to establish training guidelines that can promote effective environmental education, to allow the formation of environmental awareness in the future means the hope of a more harmonious.
- Promote and nurture the multiple biodiversity and diversity of the Peruvian Amazon.
- Rebuilding the legacy of respect for the sacred and primordial ecology.
- Recover the greatest achievements of Amazonian indigenous nations.
- Recover the history of each community, as well as their languages, not to be missed.
- Rediscover the potential of native and mestizo inhabitants.
- Promote the publishing of books that are geared to this address.
- Recover the personal and social possibilities of authentic shamanism.
- Relate the visions of reality.
- Run various projects related and complementary to each other, linked to the different populations in the area of influence.
- Conduct workshops in communities for input and transfer of knowledge.
- Collaborate to each project in the future get a financial reward.
- Promote the empowerment of communities so that they are the managers of their own momentum and development.